Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Promptly at the start of the shift review the work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled and prepare for operations.
- Clean, detail and sanitize the plant machines, tools, equipment as required.
- Perform scheduled sanitation duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Applicant must furnish proof of diploma or GED
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT, WEEKENDS AND REQUIRED OVERTIME
- Experience as a Sanitation Technician and Cleaner
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning practices, chemicals, sanitizing agents, tools and equipment
- Highly skilled in operating sanitizing equipment safely
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and follows sanitation procedures and techniques
- Thorough understanding of assembly/disassembly of equipment and machinery
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and the safety regulations
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry A MUST
- Basic Computer Skills Necessary
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job
- Must participate in company orientation and training
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time
- Must be able to attend new hire orientation when scheduled
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen and Background Check
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.