Senior Brand Manager (Management / Development)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution for the business. This leader must understand the consumer needs and wants and leverage them to create winning consumer strategies for communications and product positioning/development. Define strategies and translate those strategies into initiatives that will result in accelerated share and profit growth. Work closely with consumer insights, product development, sales, and manufacturing to optimize product lines and deliver sustainable profit growth. Lead and manage brand P&L and insure brand initiatives are consistent with alignment and priorities.
- Develop, Align and Lead growth strategy initiatives
- Lead strategic plan and Annual Operating Plan for Brand
- Consumer insight/segmentation, brand equity assessment, category/brand/geographic expansion, competitive analysis
- Strategic linkage development across business objectives/strategies/plans
- Innovation opportunity identification & core competency identification/opportunity assessment
- Deliver financial plan for Brand/lines of business
- Identify financial and performance gaps and recommend actions to address
- Review/Approve volume forecast
- Recommend pricing strategy
- Understand/evaluate/critique Marketing & Trade plans
- Develop and manage Brand equity (language, vision, strategy)
- Align business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives across assigned brand team/function to create seamless integration (deliver share, penetration and/or buy rate objectives)
- Ensure Brand initiatives are consistent with agreed upon goals, priorities, strategies, and brand equities
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively gain alignment with cross functional partners
- Coaching and developing of Associate Brand Managers and cross functional partners to develop and retain talent
- Be a culture promoter of Conagra Brands both internally and externally
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Brand, cross-functional and strategy roles, preferably at a food company
- MBA required
- Experience identifying, building and delivering growth initiatives in the fast-moving consumer packaged goods industry
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives that have been realized and contributed significant gains in the capture of market share, revenue and volume growth, and operational efficiencies
- Demonstrated success anticipating future business opportunities or problems and developing strategies that address them proactively
- Has contributed to and/or lead significant acquisition evaluation activities
- Ability to make sound business decisions that balance a variety of factors in a complex operating environment and ultimately achieve optimal outcomes
- Has successfully worked in matrixed environments or Center of Excellence business models and can demonstrate aptitude for building productive, cross-functional teams that drive to specific medium- and long-range goals
- Has thrived in environments that have a minimum of process structure and managing through ambiguity
- MBA required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.