Sr. Systems Engineer - Infrastructure (Location Flexible)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Sr Systems Engineer owns a defined set of complex IT technical services and is, therefore accountable for accurate measurement, communication of priorities and quality assurance for those domains/projects. This work is done by working closely with and through a combination of internal and external partners/systems integrators. The Sr Systems Engineer works in tandem with managed services providers to optimize effectiveness, continuously improve upon efficiency and where applicable, collaborate on use of technology that enables work to shift to benefit the enterprise.
- Act as a point of escalation and business partner advocate for production support issues
- Accountable as Release Manager to ensure that Windows10 Long Term Service Branch (LTSB) releases are executed effectively and meet the needs of our business partners
- Lead implementation of Field Services annual Enterprise Field Services refresh strategy. Coordinate the purchase of hardware with deployment schedules that leverage service delivery through our third-party service partner.
- Partner with IT Security Team and Supply Chain Engineering to create the Field Computing Services strategy and process for Operations Technology systems
- Collaborate with our third-party service partner to ensure business partner centric service delivery through the Operations, Compute, Network, End User Support; Desktop and Remote User (1.5)
- Assist in design and implementation of strategic mobility platform
- Change champion for Digital Manufacturing
- Ensure capabilities and support are defined and at appropriate levels for service delivery
- Assist in Enterprise Print strategy and partner with BRM to drive compliance and cost savings
- Analyze, design and deliver Plant client, server and network technologies in conjunction with partner teams according to business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing / Warehouse technology suppliers to design and implement appropriate solutions which mitigate vulnerability for plant automation systems
- Asset Management for assigned sites
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Domestic Travel: 15%
- Work with a team as well as independently
- Lead team members on initiatives that are prioritized by the business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal company IT organizations
- Problem solving ability (troubleshooting, prioritization, and escalation skills)
- Planning skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- Previous support experience including experience with Windows client and server operating systems and virtualization
- Previous experience with plant automation environments
- Understanding of networks, servers, desktops, laptops, RF hardware, printers, and other peripherals
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Operating Systems and BackOffice
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.