Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provide inventory and production scheduling responsibilities for the Waterloo pudding plant. Maintain finite production schedules to achieve customer service, inventory, and cost objectives.
- Provide rolling 4-week production schedule using SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO)
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) team to create mid-range production plans
- Work closely with plant operations team to maximize operational and cost efficiencies while maintaining the required customer service and inventory levels
- Track and report weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Analyze weekly run rates in support of schedule attainment and adherence KPI’s
- Collaborate with material planning to ensure production facility has adequate materials on hand in support of requirements, inventory targets and warehouse space
- Manage and maintain SAP master data to support inventory and production planning objectives
- Facilitate weekly production scheduling meeting
- Actively engage in Lean Supply Chain Pillar and other plant ConAgra Performance System (CPS) activities
- Coordinate/Lead special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Supply Chain / Manufacturing Management or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning or related experience; 5 years preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
- SAP APO Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling (PD/DS) Knowledge
Language and Technical Skills requirement:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret production procedures. Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
Communication and Leadership Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and follow through on projects and jobs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to mentor and train others
- Sound working knowledge of floor operations and corresponding systems
- Travel, as required (< 10% of the time)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.