Sales Development Associate (June 2019)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. The Sales Development Program is a two year program, with several rotations through key areas of the Sales organization. This program will provide on-the-job development and cross-functional project opportunities. The experiences you can expect to gain during this program include, but are not limited to; customer facing experience, analytics, business reviews, category management, revenue management, shopper marketing, and sales operations. The purpose is to develop future leaders for the Sales organization and there will be a wide variety of available opportunities to apply to after program completion.
- Gain hands-on sales experience working with customers
- Develop leadership, critical thinking, and decision-making skills through various project assignments and daily tasks
- Receive coaching and guidance from a program manager, functional manager and mentor to excel your development for future roles
- Responsible for rotation assignment tasks and objectives; effectively managing time and projects as assigned
- Learn our business, interact with internal and external customers, and build an extensive network within the organization
- Develop and deliver presentations demonstrating knowledge acquired and results delivered
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze information and make recommendations
- Build skills in areas such as pricing, relationship management, negotiations, time management, and strategic business planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or communications (or related field)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willingness to relocate during and after graduating from program
- Ability to make recommendations based on information gathered and analyzed from various sources
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- General understanding of business, financial concepts, and theory behind processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and across cross-functional departments
- Ability to prioritize work initiatives, collaborate, demonstrate leadership and drive for results
- Travel is required
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.